Do not waste time creating reports. Connect your account and the YouTube report is ready! Worry about the results of your videos, which really matters.
You have many metrics available to build YouTube Reports according to your purpose. Take a look at some of most important ones:
- Views: The number of times the video was viewed;
- Viewing Time in Minutes: How long have users watched.
- Average Duration in Seconds: The average time the video was played.
- Average Duration in Percentage: The percentage of video viewed during a preview.
- Comments: Number of times users commented on a video.
- Likes: Number of times users indicated they liked a video by clicking the Like button.
- Dislikes: Number of times users indicated that they did not like a video by clicking the Dislike button.
- Shares: Number of times users shared the video via the Share button.
- Earned Subscribers: Number of times users subscribed to the channel.
- Lost Subscribers: Number of times users unsubscribed from the channel.